SAVE THE DATES (btw 13th-18th December 2020)
for: DERVISH IN PROGRESS (DIP)
at: SHEB-I ARUS CELEBRATIONS
in: KONYA (TURKEY)
Whirling/spinning is a physical action can be done by everyone…
For more then 15 years DIP have been offering space & time in 35 countries around the globe to experience the magic of the centrifugal physics appears trough out spinning! In the mean time with its thousands of participants, its members and students DIP turned in to a huge international family. And finally we are so far that we can create our DIP open space also in Konya!
As many of you knows, Konya is the city of the fames sufi master Celaleddin-i Rumi. There he lived & died! And there are celebrations happening every year in December!
Here is our contribution as DIP Family in 2019! Our meeting includes all events & activities listed here:
* Check-In on will on 13th of December
* Sightseeings (Mevlana Museum, Shams Tomb & significant historical places in the town)
* Visiting the Sheb-i Arus Ceremony
* 3 Days / 3 Nights long DIP Whirling Sessions
* Daily PROBE Sound Sessions (meditative, curative & therapeutic sound-based treatment by Meriç Firatli)
* Conversations & DIP Theory, discussions & screenings
* Performance by Ziya Azazi & DIP Students (DIP-TEP’ers)
* Check-Out on 18th of December
DETAILED PROGRAM & ALL OTHER INFOS WILL BE SHARED IN COMING WEEKS! FOR NOW PLEASE JUST SAVE YOUR DATE IF YOU ARE WILLING TO BE WITH US!