For more then 15 years DIP have been offering space & time in 35 countries around the globe to experience the magic of the centrifugal physics appears trough out spinning! In the mean time with its thousands of participants, its members and students DIP turned in to a huge international family.
And finally; we are so far that we can create our DIP open space also in Konya during Sheb-i Arus celebrations.
As many of you knows, Konya is the city of the famous sufi master Celaleddin-i Rumi. There he lived & died! And there are celebrations happening every year in December.
This year we invite you to get together, to celebrate and to share the DIP knowlage with the whirlers all around the world!
* Sightseeing (Mevlana Museum, Shams Tomb & significant historical places)
* Visiting the Sheb-i Arus Ceremony
* 3 Days / 3 Nights long DIP Whirling Sessions
* Daily PROBE Sound Sessions (meditative, curative & therapeutic sound-based treatment by Meriç Fıratlı)
* 5 Days morning conversations & DIP Theory, late afternoon discussions & screenings around spirituality at Hiç Hane
* Performance by Ziya Azazi & DIP Students (DIP-TEP’ers)
* DIP Family Seb-i Arus Celebration on 17th of December
* Check-In on 13th of December
* 5 Nights at Hilton Garden Inn Konya (including breakfast )
* Daily Coffee & Tea service at DIP Hilton Open Space
* Check-Out on 18th of December
Special offer for DIP-TEP’ers:
340 €/person (Triple room, regular bed)
290 €/person (Triple room, small bed)
%10 reduction till 15th of September
%5 reduction till 30 of September* Please contact us if you prefer staying in double or single room.